Member profile details
Contributing VOPE Membership
Acronym of VOPE
Primary Contact's Full Name
1. Full name of VOPE
The Eurasian Alliance of National Evaluation Associations
2. Acronym of VOPE
3. Primary contact's name
4. Primary contact's email
5. 2nd contact's name
6. 2nd contact's email
7. 3rd contact's name
8. 3rd contact's email
12. Year organization (VOPE) founded
13. Current status
1. Informal network
14. VOPE legally recognized by government?
15. Geographic scope
16. If Regional VOPE, name of region
20. Number of dues-paying official membership
22. Total current number of members
24. What is the criteria for an individual or entity to join your VOPE?
Any prof. association from Eurasian region can apply to become a member of the Alliance. There is one year probation period for the candidate, after which based on the consent from all members it becomes full member of the Alliance.
32. Name of president/chairperson
33. Members in active leadership positions
34. How active would judge your VOPE's leadership to be?
4. Quite active - meet monthly
35. Paid secretariat staff
36. Means of communication
1. email listserv
2. social media
39. VOPE Institutional Capacity Toolkit
3. Yes, extensively
VOPE Activities and Affiliations
40. Purpose and mission
To support professionalization of evaluation in the countries of the Eurasian region through development of national evaluation associations.
41. Recent Activities
Launched on June 1, 2015
Developed website prior to that
Conducted a regional school for VOPE leaders and a strategic planning meeting in March 2016 (P2P Evalpartnres Grant)
Conducted a regional project on developing collaboration between VOPEs and universities in the region. Had a working meeting in Yerevan, Armenia on May 24-25, 2017
42. Standards / guidelines
44. Methods for strenghening skills of members
1. organizing workshops led by local experts
2. organizing webinars with international speakers
3. designing and developing e-learning programs
45. VOPE membership in regional or international network
47. 47.Has your VOPE participated in a P2P or Innovation Challenge grant-supported project?
48. If so, what year?
49. With what partners?
6 national associations who are the members of the EANEA were engaged in the P2P Project in partnership with the academic institutions from 6 countries (Armenia, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan)
50. Has your VOPE influenced government policies & systems?
No, it is not within the scope of our VOPE to address governmental policies
52. Has your VOPE partnered with Parliamentarians?
No (at least not yet).
53. Have you used the EvalPartners Advocacy Toolkit?
Yes, a lot
54. Has your VOPE made a commitment to address elements of the Global Evaluation Agenda 2016-2020?
Saule Khamzina - email@example.com
Tatyana Tretyakova - firstname.lastname@example.org